Welcome along

A space for anything Blur related

Moderator: TripleJay97

caramel

Re: Welcome along

Post by caramel »

Just found this place and joined! Does anyone have plans to backup or archive Veikko's page? It's really shame there's so many information on the site.. even Graham's comments!
Intermission

Post by Intermission »

Hi Caramel, I asked similar on Viekko's page yesterday. Stephen advised it may be on the wayback part of the internet. But it'd be good if somehow it was kept on here perhaps?
dougharrison

Post by dougharrison »

Just wanted to say a quick thanks for setting this up Stuart.

Personally I'm still a big fan of forums and would definitely take a forum over social media.

Haven't added much to any forum (blur or otherwise) for several years, mostly because I don't think I have anything fresh to add, but still read on a very regular basis
rich

Post by rich »

Hi everyone :)

rich 8-)

as in rich from Veikko's...
BaldManKelly

Post by BaldManKelly »

Hi,

I checked through the Internet Archive - various pages are excluded (I'd assume it was out of the copyright issues Veikko mentioned; I'd assume it was with image rights / magazines presented in 'News', 'Pictures', and 'Articles'). I've been trying to archive everything to the best of my ability. Hopefully those exclusions are the last.
Mallard No. 22

Post by Mallard No. 22 »

Hi all, happy to be here, and thank you Stuart (101reykjavik) for setting this forum up.

P.S. I like the forum name :)
"Everybody's Doing It...So Do It Too...."
Blurhibee

Post by Blurhibee »

Hi everyone, I was a long time lurker on velikos page but when I seen the new forum I thought why not join this time so here I am. Ps I hope blur come up to Scotland this year before or after cochhillia 🙏
MsMagicAmerica

Post by MsMagicAmerica »

Hello everyone!

Great to see some familiar names on here! Thanks again Stuart for making this page! Also, thanks to TripleJay97 for volunteering to help moderate!

Ms Magic America
daiana

Post by daiana »

Hi everyone! it's good to see some familiar faces on here :D
bruno90s

Post by bruno90s »

Thank you very much for reviving the forum, which was my happiness in the last 15 years, and thanks Stu, for leaving the memories alive, would it be possible to have a space like Gigography that was in the previous forum, all the best and a great week.

:D