Welcome along

A space for anything Blur related

Moderator: TripleJay97

101reykjavik
Site Admin

Welcome along

Post by 101reykjavik »

Hello...

to anyone who happens to stumble along here from Veikko's wonderful place. I'm Stuart, otherwise known as 101reykjavik. Time is running out over at Veikko's so I've taken the opportunity to set up something that is literally just bare bones at the moment. As you can see, there is NOTHING here. But at least it is a HERE, for now.

With time running out, my hope is that this may at least provide a space to:

• remain in touch before the plug is pulled on Veikko's site when most of us will no longer be able to contact one another;
• think a little more about what happens in the future (do some of us want to keep a place to chat, where is that, what's the plan?), and just maybe;
• be a place for those of you who wish to continue having a place to share Blur thoughts, ideas, news, musings, if no better ideas come along.

But for now, I'm afraid there is not much to see here. I have not had much time to do this as you can see. Perhaps you might like to add something?

For now,
Stuart (101)
TripleJay97

Re: Welcome along

Post by TripleJay97 »

Thank you Stuart, this is magnificent. I'm sure it's a seed that will blossom into a wonderful community in no time flat :)

I do hope that Veikko will join us over here!
blurcovers

Post by blurcovers »

hello guys, so good to be here.

thanks so much for putting effort into keeping this alive, stuart, i'm sure it's a matter of time til folks come join us here! :) :)
UnderThePuritan

Post by UnderThePuritan »

Thanks for all the effort mate!
The pay-me girl

Post by The pay-me girl »

Hi! Thanks for setting this up. I'm not very active on the other forum, but my nickname there is tracy_jacks.
101reykjavik
Site Admin

Post by 101reykjavik »

Cheers everyone. Not sure where this is all going but at least we have somewhere. :D
stephen

Post by stephen »

bonjorno
freestyle45

Post by freestyle45 »

Entering the letters to register was far too difficult, and I find most things easy!
stephen

Post by stephen »

freestyle45 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:17 pm Entering the letters to register was far too difficult, and I find most things easy!
Just get chatgpt to figuring them out for you :lol: ;)
101reykjavik
Site Admin

Post by 101reykjavik »

freestyle45 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:17 pm Entering the letters to register was far too difficult, and I find most things easy!
Trust me, that's not of my making. That's just the standard registration process that came with phpbb.